CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, June 25, 2011

Baby Steps...





Beware! This is what happens when you change schools and move to a much smaller room! My current classroom is in a school that was originally designed to be a 5th/6th grade school. It is now transitioning to a PreK-5 school. I love having a room that is relatively new and has a nifty office area. However, working with a space designed for children that are taller than waist high has been a challenge. I've sat and stared at this mess a lot. I invited the husband/teacher over for expertise. I ate some cookies and hoped for inspiration. No luck. How do you get inspired to get your room prepared? Do you keep it the same every year or change it up?

3 comments:

CamilioOnTheRun said...

You are wonderfully creative and will figure it out! PS- I change my class on a weekly basis. Love the blog idea!

CamilioOnTheRun said...

Im April B. By the way:) From school.

Miss Kindergarten said...

I am doing a new theme in my classroom next year and that is really motivating me to set up my room!

Hadar
Miss Kindergarten

Post a Comment